- Activity options for attendee participation has been changed to better match the way activities are requested on the APR.
- Grantee and site information has been updated. Please email sworpshelpdesk if there are issues remaining with your sites.
TN-ELAP is a web application developed by the University of Tennessee College of Social Work Office of Research and Public Service (UT SWORPS) for the Tennessee Department of Education (TDOE) in support of their Extended Learning and Afterschool Programs. This website provides support and information for grantees and centers who provide services under 21st Century Community Learning Center (21stCCLC) programs and Lottery for Education: Afterschool Programs (LEAPs).
From this portal, users can do the following:
- See news and information about using the TN-ELAP web application
- Access links to training materials
- Register to use the TN-ELAP web application
- Log in to the TN-ELAP web application
Some areas of this site are for the use of 21stCCLC and LEAPs personnel only, and are password protected. Please see your grantee director, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a password to access these areas.
If you have questions about this site, or about TN-ELAP, please email email@example.com